Sunday 17 April 2016

About A Century and A Bit

This is craaaaayyyyyyy. 

How did I suddenly end up hear after so long?! I swear to God all I ever do is promise that I'll keep on updating and life take-over and I just meh, malas. Yes Yes I feel awful. 

But hey ho, look who's back, Hopefully for a longer period of time and more than just this one post. 
Tbh, I think I'm just procrastinating here... You see I have exams in a month and gazillion notes to go over, and urm I'm not doing any of that am I? 

NO

Because I decided it would be a good idea to start blogging again. HAH


AGAIN... HI! Sarah is back hahahaha maybe I should stop saying that in case I jinx it and never turn up here ever again. lols 

Anyways here's life update from the last time I said anything... which feels like a century ago :)
  1. I'm now in final year of law school.. and graduating in July InsyaAllah. Excited but scared and worried and stressed 
  2. I'm still with Asyraf... yes bitches that's right he still loves me hahahahaha bodoh 
  3. I'm still small circle me...
  4. London is amazeballs and I am going to miss it so much
Okay so like that's it? That's all I've got to say after 3 years away? 
My life IS boring. Why do i bother with a blog? 
MHM

No comments: