Monday 31 December 2012

2 years :)

On the 29th of December 2012..
We celebrated our 2 years anniversary!
That's 24 months, 96 weeks and 730 days!

I can't believe we actually made it to 2 years. It's a huge deal to both of us. This is the first time for both of us to be in a relationship for this long. So, I can only imagine the challenges that we'll have to face in the future . But here's to hoping that there is a future for us :)

I am the happiest I have ever been. Despite being 7000 miles apart for the most part of the relationship.. I could not ask for it to be with anyone else. He makes be unbelievably happy. I mean there is actually no way of explaining of how happy I am because of him.
Yes, we have our fights and we bicker quite a lot but what relationship doesn't have that?? But no matter how bad it gets, we know when to calm down and bring ourselves together to fix things. I am very lucky to be with a person who never thinks of giving up.

He is the most wonderful person. I don't think I say it enough, but he is :)
I can go on and on about us. Heh
This is not wishful thinking, this is me praying to God, hoping that we have a future together. That he will always be the love of my life, and that I am his. That we will be able to build a family, grow old together and still be unconditionally in love with each other when we're old and crinkly. Insyaallah. I can only pray for the best.. We both are praying for the best.

So Ahmad Asyraf Mohamad Nazari, thank you for everything.
And I hope, that there is a forever for us :)
Oh and I am so in love with you :*

No comments: