Saturday 24 November 2012

Faith

Allah is great. and HE knows best :)



As you all know from my previous post, November was going to be stressful month.
And it has been. 
For the past 3 weeks I've been working on getting all my work done,
scrambling around like a crazy person!
But Alhamdulillah
Most of it is all done now
:)

I had to take my LNAT 2 weeks ago and I think it went pretty well.. shall just have to wait for my results.
Babah was here for the past 2 weeks and I got the chance to accompany him to Oxford for his seminar.
A little father-daughter time :) it was good but oh so tiring! 
I had to get my dissertation work done... still have some but I'll get to that later. heh :p 
And last but not least, I had to constantly check the post to see whether Cambridge had sent me a letter..

Praise to Allah.. the letter arrived last Wednesday!
Alhamdulillah, I have been called for an interview on the 4th of December. 
God knows how grateful I am. Ya Allah.. it's just amazing! 
and of top of that...
I received a conditional offer from Queen Mary, University of London!

So yes, November has been a crazy month so far.
But great things have happened too
Therefore, Alhamdulillah.. Thank you Ya Allah :)
I am truly grateful.

No comments: